Hey there, LittleBirdies! Grab your spoons and hold onto your napkins, because today we’re dishing out the saucy details of our 1st Annual LevelUp Chili Cook-Off.
A Dash of Competition 🏆
It’s no secret that we at LittleBird love two things: innovation and a hearty bowl of chili. So, we thought, why not combine the two?
Our talented crew took to their kitchens, rolled up their sleeves, and brought forth their best chili concoctions.
The variety was as colorful as our personalities, ranging from the ‘make-you-wanna-marry-the-cook’ classics to ‘did-my-tongue-just-sing?’ spicy wonders.
Spice Up Your Life - And Your WorkdayTasting Day was set for Monday, October 30th, because let's be honest, what better way to start your week than with a taste test? Our participants brought their A-game, simmering up pots of chili.
The stakes were high, but so were the spirits. After a tough round of tasting and some playful banter over bread rolls, the winners were crowned:
- First Place: 👨🍳 – James’ wife is not just the better half; she's the better chef. Her secret recipe brought James’ chili submission to victory.
- Second Place: 👩🍳 – Heather's chili had us wondering if there was anything she couldn't do. Spoiler: There isn't.
- Third Place: 👩🍳 – Bringing tradition to the table with a recipe that whispered 'home', Danette’s chili was like a warm hug in a bowl.
- 🥇 Heartiest Chili: Marcella, Chris, and Danette claimed this title with a chili so rich, it might as well have had its own bank account.
- 🥈 Spiciest Chili: Noah, you firestarter! He turned up the heat and brought tears of joy to our eyes.
- 🥉 Most Unique Chili: Noah did it again, doubling down with a chili so unique it could’ve been a unicorn in a pot.
A Spoonful of Joy for Our Remote Family 🖥️💕
But what about our remote flock, you ask? Fear not! Each of our telecommuting teammates received a $25 gift card so they could indulge in their own chili fantasy, proving that distance is no barrier to culinary camaraderie.
The Afterburn 🔥
We laughed, we cried (thanks again, Noah), and we all left with bellies fuller than our morning inboxes. This cook-off wasn’t just about the chili; it was about stirring up a sense of community, sprinkling a little joy into our work lives, and sharing the flavor of family that makes LittleBird such a special place to work.
Until next year's cook-off, keep your pots simmering and your hearts warm. And remember, at LittleBird, we don't just fly—we flavor! 🌶️ 💛
Have a suggestion for our next blog post? 🐥
Chat with us on social media and don't forget to follow us to get the latest LittleBird updates.